[3830] NCCC Sprint N1LN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bemeier@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N1LN LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 20:07:14 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Apr 15

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:  10      9
   80:   9      7
   40:  20     15
   20:  10      7
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  49     38  Total Score = 1,862

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Even with the heavy QRN conditions were pretty good tonight.  Sorry to those
that had the opportunity to experience my QLF moments.  This was also the first
time I had the opportunity to test out my newly extended NW beverage.  It is
roughly 1000 feet and Mike, W9RE, was about 40db over 9 on 160.  Guess it is
working.  However, could barely hear Al, NR1X, until I changed to the NE
beverage.  Then he popped right out.  160 had heavy QRN but the signals heard
were very strong.

One quick and fun half hour.

73,
Bruce, N1LN