[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3bb@mindspring.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 20:22:26 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Apr 15

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   0      0
   80:   9      8
   40:  22     16
   20:  21     16
   15:   0
   10:   0
-------------------
Total:  52     40  Total Score = 2,080

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Twenty meters was very good, forty was open but very noisy, eighty was extremely
noisy and difficult, and one-sixty was a total waste...never heard a signal.

Nice to hear fellow rare station K5OT on from Tejas tonight. Tnx two bands,
Larry.

Tnx to NO3M (he's everywhere, he's everywhere!) and N8NA for three-banders.

Five minute segment totals: 13, 11, 9, 6, 5, and 8. Things really slowed down
when I had to depend on 80 for Qs.

Kept being out of sequence with W4NZ tonight.

N6RO loud from CA.

Think I heard NO3M working another station concurrently with working me. Ty's a
mad genius.

Lots of fun as usual. Thought I was off to a terrific start, but seemed to
grind down in middle. Only a pretty good last five minute segment saved me.

Tnx for the good ops. Nice to work K4MTI in FL for a mult and newish call.
Heard K1RIB working WD0T before the bell rang and was hoping he would join in,
but didn't hear him. The CW speed might have spooked him a bit. Please do come
back.

73, Jim