[3830] GaQP N8II Single OpMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N8II@AOL.COM
Subject: [3830] GaQP N8II Single OpMixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 13:41:14 -0700
                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: Single OpMixed HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5

  160:
   80:     11        0
   40:    105       44
   20:     40        2
   15:
   10:
    6:
------------------------
Total:    156       46  CW-Dig Mults = 84  Ph Mults = 30  Total Score = 23,028

Club:

Comments:

I was at work preventing any op time before 2030Z both days and was sort of glad
I was as 20 rapidly faded to backscatter only on Saturday and 40 and 80 were a
sea of loud QRN from thunderstorms all over the south which pretty much killed
off casual activity on those bands. I made an attempt at 75M and found not a
single station. Mobile and out of state activity were near or above record
highs. About 30 of the 40 20M QSO's were backscatter; the mobiles had pretty
good ears, but had to wait my turn behind the EU and west coast callers.

The 1x1 GEORGIA calls were apparently a big hit. I worked 13 different calls
spelling it out easily.

Thanks to all of the mobiles who help keep the sanity of the rest of us who run
out of stations to work. I worked those invaders from up nawth in TN, N4ZZ and
W4NZ, N5WR, and W4R many times each. I hope to back for more time next year.

73, Jeff