[3830] MiQP F/WA4PXP(@F4JRC) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] MiQP F/WA4PXP(@F4JRC) Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 09:10:16 -0700
                    Michigan QSO Party

Call: F/WA4PXP
Operator(s): WA4PXP
Station: F4JRC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Avignon
Operating Time (hrs): 2

   80:
   40:   2      0
   20:   4      0
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:   6      0  CW Mults = 6  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 72

Club:

Comments:

Not easy to bust through in the early evening with 75 watts from the south of
France.  I tried to concentrate on 40 meters early, before 23z and congrats go
out to W8OAK and W8RT for hearing my weak siganl way before sunset in
Michigan.

Also heard W8AB and K8MR/M.  Did not hear as much action from Europe except for
the BIG signal from OM2VL who can hear and work mobiles on 40 that I can not
hear.  Of course 3 over 3 is a lot better than a vertical.

Looking forward to the Alabama and Florida QSO parties.  I know I can work some
on 40 early and will also be in there on 80.