[3830] YU DX YU0W Lower Bands LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, atomic.yu0w@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] YU DX YU0W Lower Bands LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 12:27:48 -0700
                    YU DX Contest

Call: YU0W
Operator(s): YU0W
Station: YU0W

Class: Lower Bands LP
QTH: Belgrade/Karaburma
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    6      1
   80:  123      9
   40:  175     12
   20:  130     13
   15:   45      9
   10:   21      4
--------------------
Total:  500     48  Total Score = 1

Club: YU Contest Club

Comments:

The decision to do YUDX competition was made â??â??on Friday at 11h PM when
I decided to put the antenna. The speed measured 42.5m wire and spreads
from the fifth floor to the street lighting. I do not have a coaxial
cable and any counterpoise , wire going directly to the good old  Dentron
match box.  The problem is set to 160m, but the other bands are set with no
problems. Any change in the band for me is a nightmare. Every time I'm
tuning antenna and go crazy when someone asks QSY to another band (HI)
Better conditions than in previously years and increased activity give new
life to this competition. In any case I am satisfied. This was a battle
between old and new technologies. Old School is still alive :-). Thank
you all for your participation and see you the following year at the same
time. Best regards

Alex YU0W (ex YT1TA)

RIG:IC-746
PWR:  100W