[3830] CQMM DX P43E SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, p43e@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQMM DX P43E SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 18:54:08 -0700
                    CQ Manchester Mineira DX Contest

Call: P43E
Operator(s): P43E
Station: P43E

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Aruba
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:    0      0
   40:    0      0
   20:  178      3
   15:  159      2
   10:  140     20
----------------------
Total:  477     25  Countries = 49  Total Score = 124,246

Club:

Comments:

I enjoyed the contest very much, and it's the first contest I have worked after
the rotor was fixed.  Definetely a lot of fun, and with the rotor working, it
makes a big difference.  Due to some computer glitches, I had to stop around
12:30Z Sunday, and install the software on the desktop as the laptop kept
freezing, and would not read the radio any longer after 5 reboots.  Murphy is
also part of the game.  Nonetheless, this contest is definetely a lot of fun,
and now that it is a Worldwide event, even more so.  For most people I was a
multiplier (P4) and bonus points (YL). 73, 88, and see you in 2012.  Emily