[3830] MiQP W0BH Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] MiQP W0BH Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 20:47:55 -0700
                    Michigan QSO Party

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 2.7

   80:   12      3
   40:   27      4
   20:   13     15
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:   52     22  CW Mults = 30  Ph Mults = 15  Total Score = 5,670

Club:

Comments:

Got in for a few Qs throughout the day and found K8MR/m, N9JF/m, K8IR/m and
W8FSM/m enjoying the ride.  Conditions were incredible into Kansas. I don't
think I worked a MI station under S9, and most were well over including the
mobiles.  Didn't even turn on the amp.  This would have been the year to put in
a full-time effort!

Thanks to all for the Qs, and thanks to the MRRC for putting on another fun
Saturday in April.

73, Bob, w0bh