[3830] FlQP NO5W SOABCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP NO5W SOABCW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 16:02:31 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: NO5W
Operator(s): NO5W
Station: NO5W

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   40:   74
   20:  141
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:  215     0  CW Mults = 64  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 55,040

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

K3/100, dipoles at 25ft, CQ/X

FQP is always great fun with lots of excellent mobiles who put on a great
mobile contesting show. With only 67 counties and all those top-notch mobiles
it's not too difficult to get a sweep if you're the least bit inclined to keep
butt in chair. However, even in spite of my BIC tendencies the sweep eluded me
this year with CAH, GUL, and JAC -- all up in the Apalachee region of the
panhandle -- never being heard.

Thanks to the following mobiles for having great ears and getting me in your
log: N4TO(33), K4OJ(22), N4EEB(19), N4AO(19), K4KG(13), NX4N(13), K1XX(12).

73 es OJ

Chuck/NO5W