[3830] FlQP VE1RGB SOABCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP VE1RGB SOABCW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 16:46:28 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: VE1RGB
Operator(s): VE1RGB
Station: VE1RGB

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 18

   40:   64
   20:  186
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:  250     0  CW Mults = 65  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 64,220

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Same number of mults but more Qs this year so my score is 10% better.  But
my-oh-my, the conditions were terrible.  Everything here was hard-earned with
100W and wires.  My local MCC mates with better stations humilated me with the
ease by with which they would work stations that couldn't hear me.

Since someone in FCG was asking about true signal strengths, here is a relative
measure in the form of a list of the most frequently worked moblies at this
station.

N4TO    26
K4OJ    21
K4KG/M  18
N4EEB   17
N4AO    15
NX4N    15
K1XX    12
KN4Y    8
AD4ES   6

My hero amongst the mobiles was N4TO.  Doesn't seem human.  Like to meet that
op some time :)

Rig:  K3+P3 and wires + K9AY Loop and Rev Beverage (listening antennas used
extensively, expecially dramatic on 20M with the K9AY)