[3830] 7QP KK7AC SOSSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 7QP KK7AC SOSSB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 15:29:00 -0700
                    7th Call Area QSO Party

Call: KK7AC
Operator(s): KK7AC
Station: KK7AC

Class: SOSSB LP
QTH: AZAPH
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:   0     952      0  Mults = 65  Total Score = 123,760

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

CODXC puts on the best large scale stateside contest there is. It was so great
to hear so many participants within 7 land activating so many counties. It
seems that the high gas prices did not keep so many from going out and lighting
up these areas. I am a little confused on my GenLog and how it only came up with
60 mutis, or 114,240 for a final score. I noticed this during the contest that
my multis seem to lag based on what (or what I thought) I worked. After the
contest, I when through manually and found that I counted up 65; 49 states
(sans Delaware), 7 VE and 9 DX. So I'm not sure what went wrong unless I
entered something wrong? Anyway, I am going with 123,760 as claimed. We'll see.
I wish 15 was better and 10 opened, which it did not. Maybe next year. It was
nice for a change to see the DX actually wanting to work you...all my DX came
to me on my calls which is nice since I think 9 DX mult's in the log for these
types of contests is pretty good. DX seems to shy away since they most likely
dont understand the exchange or think they cant participate?

100 watts or so from an old FT-1000 with a W5GI at about 90-100' up. Works
awesome on 20 and very well on 40.

73 -Andy, KK7Apache County