[3830] NewEngQP W1WBB Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wbliss1@cox.net
Subject: [3830] NewEngQP W1WBB Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 19:41:19 -0700
                    New England QSO Party

Call: W1WBB
Operator(s): W1WBB
Station: W1WBB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NEWport cty, RI
Operating Time (hrs): 18.5

   80:     99        1
   40:    230       88
   20:    220       37
   15:     48        2
   10:      2        2
------------------------
Total:    729      130  Mults = 74  Total Score = 98,198

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

Propagation conditions for high bands seemed somewhat below average for recent
months during the solar cycle upswing for my modest LP/wires station...my SSB
totals particularly show the story.  40m and 80m were relatively QRN quiet for
this time of year, especially Sunday.

S&P'd more on Saturday to work the 7QP and INQP folks who would not be around
on Sunday.  Exchanged 45+ serial #'s with ARI participants during weekend.
Worked 43 US states, 6 VE provinces and 25 DX.

Put in alot of chair-time along with many fellow CT/RI CG members in hopes of
establishing new club record score.

Thanks to all the in-region , out-of-region and DX participation this year.

Bill  W1WBB