[3830] NCCC Sprint KW8N LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kw8n@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint KW8N LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 15:49:53 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - May 13

Call: KW8N
Operator(s): KW8N
Station: KW8N

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   1      1
   80:  13      8
   40:  17     13
   20:  19     12
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  50     34  Total Score = 1,700

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Can't seem to put it all together.  Had a pretty good start and then ran into
lots of thunderstorm QRN on 80 and 160 meters.  Also seem to keep working the
same states over and over so the multiplier total hasn't been too good.  If I
was better at this CW stuff I could copy multiple callsigns and quickly
identify the one I need for a mult (callsigns like KZ5D, N8NA and WD0T do tend
to stand out when they call for that very reason).