[3830] WPX CW K2ZC SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW K2ZC SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 17:28:02 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: K2ZC
Operator(s): K2ZC
Station: K2ZC

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: USD - United States
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   79
   20:  134
   15:   11
   10:
------------

Club: Bergen Amateur Radio Association

Comments:

Started contest running amp at abt 1kw, but rf must have been
   getting into my computer because N1mm kept locking up on me
   and I also had trouble with keyer. I need a better RF grounding
   system in the shack. I gave up Saturday morning. I got
   back on the air for a while Sunday running QRP with the Flex
   1500 and was pleasantly surprised when almost everybody heard
   my signal. That might be the route I'll take in the next
   contest. Thanks to all for the qso's . 73 Dave k2zc