[3830] WPX CW WQ6X(@W6HCD) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6ki73@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW WQ6X(@W6HCD) M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 18:03:57 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): K4RB, N6KI, NN6X, WQ6X
Station: W6HCD

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:    0
   80:  228
   40:  417
   20:  854
   15:  444
   10:   43
------------

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

Barely got set up for this contest. Did not get our 160 Dipole up and our 500
foot Beevrage receive antenna was cut in half by neighbor clearing brush.
Luckily we did not have a lot of noise on 80 except for neighbors TV set. (
Being of Italian Descent, I should send Tony Soprano over to readjust the
neighbors kneecaps!)Bands were mediocre most of time but had some nice runs on
20 mtrs and should have spent a little more time on 80 for raw QSOs. We met our
goal of almost 2000 Qs and 2.5 Mil points. Looking for a better 2012 as we move
inot peak of sunspot Cycle. 73, Dennis N6KI