[3830] WPX CW NY6N(@W6YI) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w6yi@aol.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW NY6N(@W6YI) M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 19:24:44 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: NY6N
Operator(s): K6AM,N6MJ,W6YI
Station: W6YI

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:    5
   80:  229
   40:  668
   20: 1287
   15:  558
   10:   28
------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to everyone for the qso's and the repeats.This contest presented all the
operators a major challenge to keep their butts in the chairs and they met it
well. Murphy showed up a couple of times. However, we beat him off with a broom
and continued on. A BBQ steak dinner eased the Sun Spot pain. We hope to see
everyone in the IARU HF World Championship in July. K6NA and this station will
be the W1AW HQ Station.