[3830] WPX CW HK1X SOSB20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW HK1X SOSB20 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 05:21:43 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: HK1X
Operator(s): HK1X
Station: HK1X

Class: SOSB20 HP
QTH: TUBARA
Operating Time (hrs): 35.15

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 2525
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: DXARC COLOMBIA

Comments:

Many thanks all people works me on band, as always put my radio in 14.009 and
arround this and move only 2 times to collect prefixes not more, rest of time
on my freq.
to much atmospheric QRM and strong QSB when receive the signeals, conditions
for me not to good,Conditions with NA poor only 20% , on SSB contest was better
in conditions.
Many thanks again to Jumanjis field and HK1R station www.dxarc.org for
amability.
club works in all bands 10 until 160 and make a nice job.
See on WAE with better conditions.
Now this part of a world have nice participation like
brazil,chile,argentina,venezuela,ecuador and now Colombia.
Many thanks
Pedro
HK1X