[3830] WPX CW HB9ON M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW HB9ON M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 10:41:17 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: HB9ON
Operator(s): HB9FBS HB9DHG HB9FBM
Station: HB9ON

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Cadempino
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:   42
   80:  363
   40:  653
   20:  876
   15:  184
   10:   89
------------

Club:

Comments:

This is the first time we run into a M/2 HP category.
Thanks to HB9FBS we were able to run into the contest smoothly without any
problem.
HB9FBM Fabio had the chance to give some rest hours to Goran. On the other
side,
I just slept very few hours. Not a big deal ;-) Dinner on Sunday was great with
Risotto and Ossibuchi.
HB9OBO Fabio went to visit and "check" if we operate correctly hi hi.
Something to repeat... at least with very good CW operators.
73s and thank to all who has the chance to work HB9ON.

HB9DHG Fulvio