[3830] WPX CW WB0GAZ(@W0DLE) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, cgerarden@atomix.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW WB0GAZ(@W0DLE) M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 12:19:12 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: WB0GAZ
Operator(s): WB0GAZ, W0DLE
Station: W0DLE

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 31
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:   16
   80:   71
   40:  294
   20:  496
   15:  286
   10:    8
------------
Total: 1171  Prefixes = 461  Total Score = 901,716

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Dave and I spent time testing antennas and doing work around Mount UA, so we
decided not to do a full effort. Based on the marginal conditions, it seems we
made the right decision. We had fun and look forward to putting time into the
fall and winter contests. We both got a lot of sleep during the night so missed
out on some of the good openings others have talked about. Heard a few GMCCers.
Congrats to Phil(N0KE operating as NA0CW) for a fine score.