[3830] WPX CW N6WIN SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6win73@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW N6WIN SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 21:39:35 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: N6WIN
Operator(s): N6WIN
Station: N6WIN

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: ORG
Operating Time (hrs): 30

------------
  160:   10
   80:  132
   40:  376
   20:  531
   15:  213
   10:   28
------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

I had a blast Sunday morning when EU came in S9+ on 20m for about an hour.
Otherwise it was the same slow going that so many others had reported. I took a
lot of time off here/there to play with the kids.

My initial goal was 1,000 QSOs to hand out the points to those who were
serious. I ended up wanting to see if I could hit 1,000 and 500 prefixes, then
1,000,000 points, and it kept going from there.

Operating equipment:

Yaesu FT2000
Acom 2000A
LM354HD 54' Tower