[3830] NCCC Sprint K6UFO(@W6YX) QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6ufo@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K6UFO(@W6YX) QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 20:10:21 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jun 10

Call: K6UFO
Operator(s): K6UFO
Station: W6YX

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   0
   80:   5      3
   40:  15     10
   20:  14     12
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  34     25  Total Score = 850

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

New radio at the club station today (Elecraft K3),
so forgive my worng-button fumbles. I could hardly
tune anyone in until I found how to switch to
"CW-Reverse." Despite that slow start, 20m and 40m
were in good shape here in CA. I went to 80m too
early at 0255 and suffered summer/sunlight/slowness.
Thank you to the brave few who called. I saved a
minute for 160m but no luck, either not enough
locals made it down there, or QRP just couldn't
cut it on 160m. I'll try to read the manual before
operating the new radio again :-)

Thanks for the fun!

K6UFO Mork CA

W6YX Stanford University: