[3830] ARRL June VHF K9CT Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF K9CT Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 07:06:13 -0700
                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: K9CT
Operator(s): K9CT
Station: K9CT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 27
Radios: SO2R

    6:  657   219
    2:   68    32
  222:   15    10
  432:   35    21
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  775   282  Total Score = 232,650

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Enjoyed this contest. Prop left me on the sidelines several times. I could hear
other stations running but no stations to run! 6m switched around and had two
antennas on most times, 6M9 and SteppIR DB36 through a StackMatch. 120 stations
worked on 6m CW is an all time high. Lots of HF contesters are moving up to 6m
for this contest. No 902 or 1296 because I had taken down the antennas for the
new station.

We did not get too much time to work the east coast....maybe 30 minutes and it
was over on Sunday. Mostly SE and Caribbean on Saturday afternoon and then to
the SW and NW late. Six opened early Sunday and caught more stations to the
south and then swung to the SW and NW again with a burst of east coast in the
middle of the afternoon.

Runs were steady but not as intense as I would have liked. Overall condx were
good. I made the K8GP skeds and then did a few random MS qsos for new grids. No
notable enhancement for 2 and up.

I didn't notice too much local rover activity which affects 2 and up scoring.
Many rovers were worked on 6m for new grids....thanks for your efforts!

73, Craig K9CT