[3830] ARRL June VHF WD0T Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd0t@mncomm.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF WD0T Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 00:49:00 -0700
                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: WD0T

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: DN94- SD
Operating Time (hrs): 22.5

    6: 1362   281
    2:   14    13
  222:    3     3
  432:    9     8
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total: 1388   305  Total Score = 427,000

Club:

Comments:

As most others have commented, 6m was THE band, it was open virtually the whole
22.5 hours I was on.. GREAT fun, thanks to all the Rovers who put out some
excellent grids, and the expedition and portable guys and gals also!

Not much time for the other bands given how good 6 was, I was always listening
on 2m with a second rig in my ear, but not much heard.. did CQ some there also
with a KW and good antenna, but very few takers.

Special thanks to Jim, KD0S/r for putting out some very good SD grids, DN93,
EN03 and EN04, DN95, etc.. lots of fun, and he worked a LOT of stations on 6m
during his short time on the air. We would like to do a DN93, DN92 and perhaps
a few others this summer, some time not too far down the road.

DX was not too bad, VP5, C6, HI, TG, C6, CO, ZF2, XE, probably a couple others
I forgot.  Anyhow pretty decent.

Also great fun to work many of the Thursday NS gang, K7SS, K1ZZI, N0AX/r, WF7T,
N3ZZ, and others I missed mentioning, thanks guys and fun to work you on SSB!

Thanks for the fun, boy having the HF plus 6m rigs REALLY has made this contest
a blast. thanks, God Bless, Todd WD0T