[3830] NCCC Sprint K0UK LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K0UK LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 04:56:18 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jun 17

Call: K0UK
Operator(s): K0UK
Station: K0UK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Colorado
Operating Time (hrs): 14min.
Radios: SO2R

  160:   0     0
   80:   0     0
   40:   0     0
   20:  15     9
   15:   0     0
   10:   0     0
-------------------
Total:  15     9  Total Score = 135

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

That was the shortest contest I think I have ever had. Things were going along
well on 20 mtrs. I could have been a bit quicker with some calls and responses
but at this stage of development felt good.
 I could hear the static but when it became a steady raspy sound I disconnected
and went off the air. My experience here in Colorado is that its prudent to duck
and run rather than fry a front end.
 40mtrs was the same and 80mtrs/160 the same.
 Went upstairs and looked out to the south, southwest. There was a big
thunderhead parked just about over most of Orchard Mesa.
 Will be back next week and hoping for better weather.
 PTL Thanks to all the great ops in NS. God Bless you and America. For those in
the Word Proverbs 3:5. bill K0UK