[3830] All Asian CW N9RV SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n9rvee@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] All Asian CW N9RV SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 18:57:35 -0700
                    All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: N9RV
Operator(s): N9RV
Station: N9RV

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Montana
Operating Time (hrs): 15

  160:
   80:
   40:  204    77
   20:  311   118
   15:  119    62
   10:
-------------------
Total:  634   257  Total Score = 162,938

Club: Northern Rockies DX Association

Comments:

Evenings were a real bust until Sunday at the end.  Polar UA9's were almost
non-existant.  I think I had about 20 QSOs on 15 until the last couple of
hours.  Signals were very strong on 40 and 20 in the mornings, however,
especially on Sunday.  Asia heard almost the entire 24 hours here, but not
often runnable.

It was kind of a glum weekend, weather-wise.  So I ran a lot more of this
contest than I thought, in between family duties and working on antennas.  No
real 80/160 antennas yet, this summer is intended to fix that problem.

Thanks for the QSOs.  This contest always reminds us we're getting older.

  - Pat
    N9RV