[3830] All Asian CW PY2SEX SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] All Asian CW PY2SEX SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 19:54:40 -0700
                    All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: PY2SEX
Operator(s): PY2SEX
Station: PY2SEX

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Campinas
Operating Time (hrs): 11:00

  160:
   80:
   40:   36    24
   20:   63    48
   15:  114    69
   10:
-------------------
Total:  213   141  Total Score = 30,033

Club: Rio DX Group

Comments:

This contest is really cool but unfortunatelly is not so crowded in South
America and Asian's Big Guns doesn't direct their antennas to us. After some
PY??? they point to hear us. :) But was a suffering to get heard. I had some
good times this weekend even not being heard some times. 99% was S&P and 1%
running. After read about the WRTC Team Selection and the Category Weighting
Factor, I got demotivated to try anything related to WRTC since I do not have a
really big station here, but I decided to participate on this contest like any
other, just for fun!
Thank you everyone for try hear me and to be on my log.
See you on WAE.

73
PY2SEX, Alex
www.py2sex.com