[3830] All Asian CW N6WM(@N6RO) SOSB/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6wm@largeradio.org
Subject: [3830] All Asian CW N6WM(@N6RO) SOSB/40 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 20:03:01 -0700
                    All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: N6WM
Operator(s): N6WM
Station: N6RO

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: Oakley, CA
Operating Time (hrs): ~3.5

  160:
   80:
   40:  239    68
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  239    68  Total Score = 16,252

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

A little cw early Saturday morning..  Wasn't able to do a full effort, so
enjoyed 3 hours of operating, and 2 hours of about a 100q/hr rate with peaks at
180.  Great pile up practice, had a blast, 40m conditions were acceptable using
the RO stack.

Station: Elecraft K3
Amp: Ameritron AL-1200
Antenna: 2 X 4L stacked yagis
Special thanks to the makers of Red Bull energy drink for producing a sugar
free version for me to maintain my addiction to highly caffeinated soft
drinks.

Happy Fathers day to all you Dads out there!

73 and seeya next time!

Chris
N6WM