[3830] All Asian CW VK6DXI SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mirelec@singnet.com.sg
Subject: [3830] All Asian CW VK6DXI SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 06:10:53 -0700
                    All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: VK6DXI
Operator(s): VK6DXI
Station: VK6DXI

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: near Perth
Operating Time (hrs): 40

  160:    2     2
   80:   87    45
   40:  173    89
   20:  270   117
   15:  412   132
   10:  222    71
-------------------
Total: 1166   456  Total Score = 674,424

Club: VK Contest Club (VKCC)

Comments:

Last minute entry.
Conditions were reasonable, with even 10m opening for some hours on Saturday
and Sunday.
It looks as contesters average age is increasing. We need more young talent
soon......
Excellent operating skills from ops over 70â??s, well done.

It seems I managed to edge John VK4CT (VK4EMM) just by a notch - I had a lucky
10m opening. It is going to be  a "mission impossible" next time.