[3830] All Asian CW OH8X(JK3GAD) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jk3gad@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] All Asian CW OH8X(JK3GAD) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 06:50:14 -0700
                    All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: OH8X
Operator(s): JK3GAD
Station: OH8X

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Arkala
Operating Time (hrs): 43
Radios: SO2R

  160:    4     3
   80:   34    26
   40:  119    74
   20:  615   181
   15:  484   169
   10:   43    34
-------------------
Total: 1299   487  Total Score = 674,008

Club:

Comments:

Good participation from JA and glad to hear many JA7 station during the weekend.

- only 2 JA worked on 10m. (on Sunday) Propagation on 10m was better on Sunday.

- Good openings on 15m. Some JA stations were audible all the time. (Similar to
last year)
- only 1 JA worked on 80m.

Thanks to Arcala team for hosting me another year of All Asian DX Contest.
Thanks everyone to work me. See you all in SSB part of the contest in
September.

73 de Kazu  JK3GAD/M0CFW