[3830] All Asian CW 9M6XRO SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, 9m6xro@amsat.org
Subject: [3830] All Asian CW 9M6XRO SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 19:49:36 -0700
                    All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: 9M6XRO
Operator(s): 9M6XRO
Station: 9M6XRO

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Kota Kinabalu
Operating Time (hrs): 27

  160:    0     0
   80:    7     5
   40:  194    80
   20:  432   150
   15:  383   142
   10:  359   109
-------------------
Total: 1375   486  Total Score = 846,126

Club:

Comments:

Good openings on 10m on both days this year. I did not realise I had taken so
much "off time" till I added it up and found I only operated for 27 hours! Must
be getting old or lazy - both actually :-) Felt like I'd done 40 hours...

As usual I lost quite some operating time telling stations that 9M6 is in
OCEANIA and NOT Asia. I have a macro for this but it doesn't make any
difference, they still keep calling me. Anyway, I thought if stations are using
a logging program it should show I'm not in Asia. One station in EU actually
told me I did not know the rules when I said I could not work him for points
:-O

Rig : FT-1000MP and Quadra VL-1000 Linear @ 400 watts. Ants up 27m (1) LF -
Butternut HF2V (2) HF - Lightning Bolt 2 element 6-band Quad. No 160m antenna.

73 to all from Borneo and many thanks to JARL and the organisers!