[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 20:26:35 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jun 24

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Austin
Operating Time (hrs):
Radios: SO2R

  160:   1      1
   80:  10      7
   40:  20     12
   20:  24     12
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  55     32  Total Score = 1,760

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Nice action tonight. Good to work my friend Larry, K5OT, who was neck and neck.
We probably had the same number of contacts. Finally got rare Texas. Nice to be
back after traveling.

Five minute segments: 10, 10, 11, 9, 8, and 7.

No four baggers, but tnx to the following for three bands: NO3M, N3AF, K5OT,
K4QPL,  and N1LN.

For some reason, I don't hear Todd/SD much but he's very loud here and always
has a great number. Strange. I hear Ty/PA everywhere, but he seems to be
everywhere and hears very well. The west coast was not super strong tonight.
Don't know why.

Kudos to W6SX who always hears me on one call. I always hear Hank well too.

Always a lot of fun. Tnx to all and to N6ZFO/nccc and the 3830 people.

73, Jim