[3830] ARRL FD K7DPS 2F LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa7nwl@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD K7DPS 2F LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 15:43:25 -0700
                    ARRL Field Day

Call: K7DPS
Operator(s): AE7FF, K7EAL, K7YSV, KB7QND, KC7AQZ, KE7GKI, KF7DYX, KF7HMB,
N7LQK, N7NTM, N7XVQ, NC7K, WA7NWL
Station: K7DPS

Class: 2F LP
QTH: Phoenix, AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 23

  160:
   80:   23     58
   40:   72    208
   20:   11    151     74
   15:   53     48      7
   10:    6     11
    6:          13
    2:           1
  222:
  432:
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  165    490     81  Total Score = 2,214

Club:

Comments:

For this year's Field Day, the Arizona Department of Public Safety Amateur Radio
Group operated in a two-transmitter EOC capacity with both commercial and
emergency back-up power capabilities.  We supplemented regular station
equipment with personal gear and were able to deploy two separate antenna
systems for 80M - 10M as well as 6M antennas.

This year's exercise was better than it has ever been - including number of
antennas, operators and our guest observer.  Everyone was able to operate for
the amount of time they desired, we were able to have a digital station and
learn from that experience and folks who have not previously done much HF work
had a really good time.  Experience ranged from virtually none to fairly
significant, with two members of the Ariona Outlaws Contest Club on-hand for
coaching.  Just for fun on Saturday evening, we threw-in the slightly-early
birth of a new baby girl for one of our operators.

Thanks to all the sations who contacted us - see everyone next year!

73,
John, WA7NWL