[3830] ARRL FD W4ML 2A LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hmmjr@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD W4ML 2A LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 00:13:55 -0700

  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  1068   1544     0  Total Score = 8,460

Club: Central Virginia Contest Club

Comments:

GOTA call was KJ4IT.
FD site was Short Pump Park in Henrico County, VA
Main Station Operators: K2WK, K3WRY, K4OSO, KG4QIV, KJ4IPF, KJ4IT, N3UA, N4DEN,
NW4V, W4HJ, W4HZ, W4MYA, W4PM, W4TNX
Other CVCC members participating: NK4H, N4LSP, KI4TOQ, K4VIV
GOTA OPS: Gabrielle Walkey, Delrio Walkey, Carol Slater, Trey Coleman, KI4UDF,
KJ4YKK

Perfect weather for the weekend - sunny and temps in mid 80's F.  Mostly good
conditions on the bands although 6 meter openings not as good as last year.

In total we had 19 CVCC members participating and well as 27 other operators
and visitors.

Overall a very good showing.  Congrats and thanks to KJ4IT our FD chairman and
to all the CVCC members who worked very hard in putting this event together.

Are we thinking about FD 2012 yet?

73,
Puck W4PM
President CVCC