[3830] NCCC Sprint NO3M LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint NO3M LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 20:19:54 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - July 8

Call: NO3M
Operator(s): NO3M
Station: NO3M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:
   40:  24     14
   20:  21     12
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  45     26  Total Score = 1,144

Club:

Comments:

Used my second callsign, KE3UP, instead.  I only had my original call (N3VNQ) a
couple of months and this one was the first that I used on HF anyways.  First
HF rig was a Drake TR4C some local club guys recommended I buy from a hamfest,
June 1995.  Sadly, most 13 year old and younger hams now probably never get
their hands on the old tube gear... lots of fun nights (and contests!) with
that glowbug.  It's still setting in the next room on a shelf.

73 - Eric NO3M (ex. N3VNQ, KE3UP, AA3NR, NI3S........ lol)