[3830] IARU N2RJ SO SSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU N2RJ SO SSB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 07:19:03 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: N2RJ
Operator(s): N2RJ
Station: N2RJ

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: NNJ
Operating Time (hrs): 14.5

  160:
   80:
   40:         332     14      21
   20:         404     16      33
   15:          19      8       9
   10:           1      0       1
-------------------------------------
Total:   0     756     38      64  Total Score = 269,076

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Nice to have my amp back. Lots of Europe but condx seemed to be down in
general.

Lots of people were off frequency when calling me. They probably clicked from
the cluster and didn't zero beat. I had to make extensive use of the RIT. Still
got them in the log but it was a rate killer.

40 was a great band once again. 20 and up not so hot. I worked one station on
10. The French station TM0HQ had one of the biggest signals on all bands they
were on.

I had to quit around midnight because I had to get up early the next morning.

Nice casual contest, gives me a day of radio in the summer. I'm not
complaining.

Thanks for all the Q's.