[3830] IARU K8GL SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k8gl@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] IARU K8GL SO CW HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 08:46:11 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: K8GL
Operator(s): K8GL
Station: K8GL

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 13

  160:    0     0       0       0
   80:   20     0      16       0
   40:   87     0      39       0
   20:  552     0      66       0
   15:  107     0      40       0
   10:   16     0      11       0
-------------------------------------
Total:  782     0     172       0  Total Score = 464,744

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Conditions were interesting if not slightly off.  Heard TM0HQ on 10 meters at
23Z.  The noise on 40 and 80 was bearable although the Europeans were having a
hard time hearing me.  20 was the usual 20 with the exception of not one single
JA worked. UA9/0's were also missing from the log.

Didn't have the energy to put in a longer effort. Was it me or was DX activity
down?

Thanks to all the HQ stations for keeping it interesting.  Many top ops...the
EF8HQ crew,CR6K, KL7DX,NP2X,PS2T and many others.

Does more need to be said about people not signing enough?

K8GL