[3830] IARU KN4QD SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kn4qd@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] IARU KN4QD SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 10:19:35 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: KN4QD
Operator(s): KN4QD
Station: KN4QD

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    2             1
   80:   52             9       8
   40:  132            17      18
   20:  157      8     23      31
   15:   29      2     11      11
   10:
-------------------------------------
Total:  372     10     61      68  Total Score = 139,320

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions on 15 meters were not as good as last year for me, but I did find 80
in much better shape. I wasted too much time trying to work SSB contacts when I
should have just focused on working CW. I had plans to do an all out effort but
it just wasn't meant to be. See you all in the upcoming NAQP's.

K3, Hexbeam, Doublet, N1MM logger, Winkey.