[3830] IARU N7VM SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wralston@rapidwave.net
Subject: [3830] IARU N7VM SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 10:49:25 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: N7VM
Operator(s): N7VM
Station: N7VM

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Utah
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:   15      1      4       3
   80:  104      4     11       4
   40:  267    225     27      15
   20:  319    486     30      38
   15:  144    108     16       5
   10:   45      5      8       7
-------------------------------------
Total:  894    829     96      72  Total Score = 774,312

Club: Utah DX Association

Comments:

Conditions seemed weird, but then it's summer... I'm more used to the
fall/winter contest season.

Unbelievably, Murphy stayed away even though I was still getting the station
ready 30 minutes before the start (I had pulled out the second radio for field
day).

Didn't spend enough time running on SSB... CW seems so much easier... less QRM,
fewer fills, fewer lids.

Radios (and Dunestar filters) worked great... I've got more station than I know
what to do with, and definately need to work on better operating strategies...
missed a number of important openings.

Thanks for all the Q's!