[3830] IARU N4PN SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU N4PN SO CW HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 11:03:44 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: N4PN
Operator(s): N4PN
Station: N4PN

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: Macon, GA
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:     7    0       2        1
   80:   169    0      15       25
   40:   350    0      26       20
   20:   469    0      25       41
   15:   213    0      19       29
   10:    21    0       6        1
-------------------------------------
Total:  1229    0      93      117  Total Score = 721,350

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

The Good and the Bad...
Condx not great but still lots of activity on some band...Great
to hear 20m open all night long to somewhere....
No shocking DX worked except maybe for ST2AR and B4TB..
Hard to get serious with IARU this year as I had to attend
a wedding on Saturday evening....lost almost four hours...
Thanks to all for keeping me in the chair for most of the
contest..
73, Paul

FT1000MP/AL1200 - 1KW
TH-5
Alpha-Delta for 80/40
Inverted Vee for 160...(discovered this morning one leg is
laying on top of my neighbors garage - no big deal with QRN
this time of year anyway...)