[3830] IARU N8UM SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n8um@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] IARU N8UM SO CW HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 16:46:29 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: N8UM
Operator(s): N8UM
Station: N8UM

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 18.0

  160:
   80:  153     0      12      13
   40:  358     0      28      16
   20:  315     0      21      24
   15:  116     0      13      13
   10:
-------------------------------------

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Still no towers or beams, however I do have 4 squares on 40-20-15.  Having
operated for almost 30 years without beams and rotors, I don't know how you
guys can dedicate an arm to moving the rotor constantly.  My shoulder is
killing me from switching directions on the 4 square boxes (at least that
indicates the directivity is good)...  80 was quiet until 2 in the morning but
then both 40 and 80 erupted with static crashes.  Good to hear 15 open late to
the South Pacific just like the good ol days.  Copied a EA8 and KH6 on the same
frequency at 7 in the evening and had to smile.  I am learning 20 meters all
over again having given up HF many years ago. Nice to work many old friends.
See you in the WAE. QTC?