[3830] IARU N4ZZ SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4zz@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] IARU N4ZZ SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 09:08:43 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: N4ZZ
Operator(s): N4ZZ
Station: N4ZZ

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 17:26

  160:
   80:    79           11       6
   40:   379   235     24      16
   20:   410   359     18       8
   15:   159    35     13       8
   10:    51            6       0
-------------------------------------
Total:  1078   629     73      38  Total Score = 502,497

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

10 minutes before the contest started realized I had a problem.  Unable to
switch radio's for so2r with dx doubler.  Did not check that out before hand as
never had that happen before.  So it was decision time and it had to be quick.
Still got a 15 minute late start.  Decided to go mixed mode HP with one radio &
amp.

Bottom line I had fun!  Rates were very good and had no problems staying
interested!  Could have broke 2000 q's, but decided just go to bed an enjoy
Sunday not in bed!  I fixed the so2r problem the next morning.  I think it was
a loose printer port plug.  I have so much stuff behind the desk it is a wonder
any thing works.

Thanks for all the Q's.

73 Don-n4zz

73 Don-n4zz