[3830] IARU ED1R M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jesusec1kr@terra.es
Subject: [3830] IARU ED1R M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 12:09:18 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: ED1R
Operator(s): EC1KR, EC4DX, EA4AOC, EA4DRV, EA7OT
Station: ED1R

Class: M/S HP
QTH: AVILA
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:     0      2     0        2
   80:    29     64    11       16
   40:   172    341    23       27
   20:   407    701    29       26
   15:   510    237    21       35
   10:   194    220    12       22
-------------------------------------
Total:  1312   1565    96      128  Total Score = 2,310,200

Club: Radio Club Henares

Comments:

An interesting Contest, we become one more year, last year 2010 did not
participate in solidarity with the cause of problems and irregularities
encountered in the correction of our Spanish friends AO8HQ. Again we have
become eager to have fun and do a lot of radio.

10m acceptable, with some very interesting opening to NA.

15m generally lazy, good running EU CW.

20m fabulous, the best band opening 24, very good opening to NA.

40m generally well, with good signs NA at dawn, several ZL and VK.

The 80m and 160m so testimonial for Multis, did not have much time to play
these two bands and we lost many Multis.

The running was very good and hardly had time to hunt Multis is a shame because
we had win much result. We wanted to spread the activity to 50% between SSB and
CW in order to compensate for the bands.

Our Log ended with 35% of NA to be in the month of July is really ACCEPTABLE,
noted 52% of NA on 20m.

We could do more, but running were well provided over 100 qso/h.

Incredible hot, reaching over 40 degrees inside the Shack (subject to improve
in the future) the AC does not cool enough, great food and drink as usual, this
detail is not needed since our inception.

You can request your QSL via QSL ONLINE SERVICE available to the Radio Club
Henares website and will be sent by the EA Bureau:
http://www.radioclubhenares.org/rch-qsl-services/

IARU HF WC 2011 Team: EC1KR, EC4DX, EA4DRV, EA4AOC and EA7OT.

A greeting, See you the Next Contest.

ED1R Contest Station
www.ed1r.com