[3830] IARU N8II SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n8ii@aol.com
Subject: [3830] IARU N8II SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 05:54:27 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:
   80:   27      0      6       10
   40:   78     12      8       23
   20:  201     60     18       36
   15:   75     19     15       25
   10:   35      5      9        7
-------------------------------------
Total:  416     96     56      101  Total Score = 239,268

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I was too tired to make a big effort and had back pain.

10 was open several different times on Es to EU primarily the Med area with the
best times around 1330Z and 15Z (died out around 1415Z). 20 was open fairly well
to EU by 1830Z, but closed to most of EU by 2330Z. There were plenty of HQ
stations active in NA, SA, and the usual boatload in EU. I concentrated on
working the 3 and 5 pointers which seemed to work well. 15 was open on Es well
into the EU night, but only the HQ stations seemed to be intersted.

73, Jeff