[3830] CWopsT KO7X HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT KO7X HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 07:11:19 -0700
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jul 13

Call: KO7X
Operator(s): KO7X
Station: KO7X

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Wyoming
Operating Time (hrs): .75

   80:
   40:   4
   20:  26
-------------------
Total:  30     27  Total Score = 810

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

We had one of those huge hailstorms that you hear about last night. Mostly 1/2
inch stones but there were enough golfball size stones to do considerable
damage to the car, the truck and the trailer. Even the wire antennas suffered
but the 20 meter ground plane survived. We are estimating $4000 loss so far.
That pales compared to what the folks in Joplin Missouri and in other parts of
the country have suffered recently. None of us were injured, so that is a good
thing. The CWT this morning was a bit slow so I took a break. Two DX stations
worked - JE1TRV and SM6CNN, thanks Atsu and Andres for calling in.