[3830] CWopsT N5AW/0 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5aw@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N5AW/0 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 13:35:08 -0700
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jul 13

Call: N5AW/0
Operator(s): N5AW
Station: N5AW/0

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: COLORADO
Operating Time (hrs): 1

   80:
   40:   4      3
   20:  26     26
-------------------
Total:  30     29  Total Score = 870

Club:

Comments:

More activity than earlier but seemed to have more trouble being heard. I think
30 QSOs is about my limit from here with 12 watts. Did work F5IN this time.
Called SM6CNN and R6AF but could not hear me. Will be nice to get back to my
antennas in Texas but don't look forward to the 100+ temperatures. We will
enjoy two more weeks in the cool mountains of Colorado:^)

K3 at 12 watts
G5RV at 30 feet, 20m roof mounted ground plane
TR4W, Winkeyer