[3830] CWopsT K2ZR LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k2zr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K2ZR LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 13:29:19 -0700
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jul 16

Call: K2ZR
Operator(s): K2ZR
Station: K2ZR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Niagara County, NY
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

   80:   0      0
   40:  13      8
   20:  25     25
-------------------
Total:  38     33  Total Score = 1,254

Club: Western NY DX Association

Comments:

***Scored a lil better then 1300Z CWT this morning.20 decent, 40 QRN, 80,nadda
IC-765 @ 100W   660' CF Wire & 425' EF Wire
Logging with N1MM and Begali Simplex on the side

***Sunny and warm for weeks here in Niagara; the tourists love it.
Perfect Summer! No rain for weeks. We had plenty of rain during the month of
May

***Just finished pulling my garlic in time for the CWT. My garlic makes for
great dishes for six months to come. Cut my forefinger so was fat fingers for
first part of CWT. Sorry for the broken calls but I couldn't type...hi hi

73,
Dick, K2ZR
CWops 515