[3830] NAQP RTTY AF4OX Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, robertebeatriz@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY AF4OX Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 13:48:54 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: AF4OX
Operator(s): AF4OX
Station: AF4OX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:   77    27
   40:  152    40
   20:  179    38
   15:   32    14
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  419   119  Total Score = 52,360

Club:

Team:

Comments:

More QSO's but fewer Mults than in my last July entry.  I think the Feb contest
is more active, but I will have to check if that is fact or an impression.
The weather cooperated here in SC and no lightning as happened in the previous
weekend IARU.  15M never amounted to much and 10M was nil for me.  Based on SSN
and SF i expected better conditions.  I was really a 20M/40M contest. I always
like the NAQP as it does not take me 3 days to recover (getting older!).  Best
surprise was two calls by 2 SV stations on 20M at around 2300Z. Thanks to all
for QSO's and especially those who were patient when asked for fills.