[3830] NCCC Sprint WD0T(@KD0S) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd0t@mncomm.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint WD0T(@KD0S) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 20:02:26 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jul 22

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: KD0S

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 20 min

  160:   0      0
   80:   0      0
   40:   4      4
   20:  15      9
   15:   7      4
   10:
-------------------
Total:  26     17  Total Score = 442

Club:

Comments:

Had a thunderstorm come up RIGHT OVER the towers, had S9 static on 15-20m and 10
over static with higher crashes on 40m.. Pulled the plug with 10minutes to go,
no way was gonna keep my head in the phones with lightning right overhead.. we
already took 1 strike this summer earlier!!

Wish I could have heard better on 15m, the band was great, so was 20m, my
apologies for all the repeats on numbers, I just couldn't hear much at all..

Congrats to Mork K6UFO, he had a big number when I worked him, hope he broke
the 1000 pts tonite!!

Well, next week gents, thanks for the fun, 73 God Bless, Todd WD0T