[3830] NCCC Sprint KK7S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint KK7S LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 20:06:15 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jul 29

Call: KK7S
Operator(s): KK7S
Station: KK7S

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   0
   80:   4      2
   40:  10      8
   20:  18     14
   15:   6      5
   10:
-------------------
Total:  38     29  Total Score = 1,102

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Yuck.  I started out calling DanWa but to my horror I heard N1MM sending the
exchange from a few NS's ago with my old call as the name and my orig state.
Sorry Dan.  It took me a while to fix that.  I put up a 15m moxon last night
and was trying it out for the first time in NS.  It didn't play all that well
for some reason.  RBN shows it as working as well as my hex beam, but I didn't
get many QSOs either CQing or calling but I heard lots of traffic so I know
that band was working well for others.  I have it at 26 ft which in 4nec2 looks
like an optimal height for domestic use, but maybe I need to raise it up a bit.
Dunno.  I'm hoping it works better in NAQP.  Thanks for the Qs and see you next
time.  -Chad(d) KK7S