[3830] NCCC Sprint WA6URY LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint WA6URY LP
From: "Daniel Domondon" <domondon@inter.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 12:29:43 +0900
NCCC Sprint Ladder July 29th

Call: WA6URY
Operator: WA6URY
Station: WA6URY - Operated remote from Tokyo, Japan

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating time: .5 hours

Summary

                 QSOs      Mults
  20                7            6
  15              10           10
Total            17    x      16      Total score  272

Comments:  As mentioned previously W1NN (Hal) got me
                   interested in NS.
                   Operated remote control from Tokyo, Japan
                    Japanese call is 7J1ABD
                   First time to participate with 15m included
                   Signals were good on 15m not as good on 20m
                   Have an antenna for 40m and 80m but it is not
                   connected to the rig. Will work that out the remote
                   switching for these antenna during my planned trip
                   back to California in late August. Hope to work you
                   on 40m and 80m in future NS.