[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 05:19:22 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jul 29

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   0      0
   80:   7      6
   40:  14     12
   20:  17     11
   15:  15      7
   10:
-------------------
Total:  53     36  Total Score = 1,908

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W, TH6DXX, dipole, inverted vee.  When we adopted the change to add
15M, I never dreamed that I could work 15 station in 7 sections on 15M at that
hour even in the summer.  The 15M band seemed dead here from 0155 until 0225 or
so when N3ZZ and K7SS were suddenly 599 on 15M.  All four bands that I worked
seemed in pretty good shape and activity was pretty good too.  40 and 80M had
fairly high noise levels.  We had had light rain earlier and there were pop up
thunderstorms in the general area.  Thanks for all QSOs.  See you all next
week.  73, John, K4BAI.